I am a multi-disciplinary healer and consultant working in private practice on-line and in collaboration with Sophia Health Institute in Seattle, Washington, and Opening to Life in Portland, Oregon with a truly exceptional team of therapists, naturopaths, body workers, and shamans under the guidance of Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, Diane Steinbrecher, Shannon Pernetti and Dr Michael Conforti.
I work in a wide variety of ways and with a number of different modalities that include Depth and Developmental Psychology, Archetypal Analysis, Somatic Experiencing, Family Constellation, Integral Theory, Internal Family Systems, Jungian psychotherapy, Trans-Personal Hypnotherapy, and Trans-Somatic Dialogue.
When I work I often develop a spectrum of what you may be facing. The reason I refer to this as a ‘spectrum’ is because although we often believe that we are facing a single problem that requires a single solution, the truth is often more complex. After our initial conversation I‘ll be open about my assessment and check in with you to confirm that we’re on the same page about what I see, and recommend. If you agree, then we’ll continue what we’ve begun.
For more information about this work you can read the following articles:
Training, Certifications and Specialties
- Autonomic Response Testing Levels 1 & 2 ~ Dr Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD
- Applied Psycho Neuro-Biology ~ Dr Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD
- Transpersonal Hypnotherapy and Trans Somatic Dialogue ~ Swami Devageet
- Family Constellation Facilitator Training ~ Jane Peterson PhD
- Integral Theory MA ~ Fielding Graduate University
- Archetypal Pattern Analysis ~ Dr Michael Conforti, Diane Steinbrecher and Shannon Pernetti and Muriel McMahon
- Dianetics (Because I had to see what all the fuss was about)
- Relationship and Attachment Theory
- Developmental and Transpersonal Psychology
- Systems and Complexity Theory
- Conscious Parenting
- Mythology and Alchemy
- Healing Chronic and Complex Health Conditions: Dr Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD / Sophia Health Institute
- Dr Christine Schaffner & Dr Irena Strelyuk, Marin Naturopathic
- Dr Katie Dahlgren, Holistic Healing Arts
- Dr Alison Hoffman, dralsionhoffman.com
- Jungian and Archetypal analysis Dr Michael Conforti, Muriel McMahon: Assisi Institute
- Systemic Family Constellations: Jane Peterson, PhD
- Therapy, Counseling, Addiction Shannon Pernetti and Diane Steinbrecher LCSW, CHT, MSWAC
- Mediation and Meditation: Diane Musho Hamilton
- Integral Politics and Current Affairs: Jeff Salzman
- Trauma: Peter Levine, PhD
- Healing the Highly Sensitive Person: Dave Markowitz
- Recovery: John Dupuy, MA
- Shamanism: Amy Farnsworth, Krisy Ingles
Sometimes we need help the most when we can least afford it. I know because I’ve been there myself. A time in my life when I wanted to reach out but felt that I simply did not have the resources. Today I ‘m grateful to work with a small number of individuals hungry for change, over a specific period of time, at a reduced rate. If this sounds like something that you would benefit from, then please ask. If I have the space, I will help.